August simple snack ideas include…
- BOSC PEAR BREAD – just the right thing for afternoon tea with friends
- HOMEMADE GRANOLA – the ultimate healthy lunch box filler
- FRUIT TACOS – these little beauties and after school hunger go together like pen and paper
- ROSEMARY CHIPS and FRENCH ONION DIP – for that 4 o’clock slump
- CASHEW MAYO – ideal on a slice of wholemeal sourdough, quesadilla or as a wrap spread
- AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS – add wonderful color to a brunch plate or as a canape before dinner
- HOMEMADE SAUERKRAUT – not only makes your tummy happy, it’s tasty too!
Every month The Goodness brings you loads of simple snack ideas and other recipes. We carefully hand-select each recipe to ensure it adheres to The GoodnessTM Vitality Guide and to make sure everything is totally yummy!
For these and many more healthy meals, snacks, treats and desserts head to the August 2014 issue of Healthy Mama Magazine (formally The Goodness Magazine).
By Danni L