This months healthy meal inspirations are brought to us by some of the most trusted nutritionists & food authors around the world. Each recipe comes with a unique, tested The GoodnessTM Vitality Guide, helping you understand the nutritional qualities of each recipe. Many of the recipes also come with great substitutions so that you can make almost any recipe your friend even if you have allergies or fussy family members.
In the June edition, you can let your lips wrap around the following scrumptious healthy meal inspirations…mmmm 🙂
- Yam Burgers with Daikon Fries – can be made raw, vegan & super delish!
- Tasty Spinach Salad – take anywhere!
- Tomato Chickpea Stew – vego warmer…
- Chickpea Salad Sandwich – awesome lunch idea
- Homemade Fresh Pesto – scrumptious with pasta, salmon, pizza…the list is endless!
- Poached Eggs over Zucchini Hash – gluten free for breaky, lunch or dinner.
- Super Easy Tacos – wholesome, healthy & super easy.
These recipes are great for breakfast, lunch & dinner – most of them can be made for all three! Talk about versatile. Every recipe is also tagged with ideas of how to prepare, how to make for a lunchbox and nutritional tips on the ingredients used. Jam packed. My favorite this month is definitely the Yam Burgers with Daikon Fries by Emily at This Rawsome Vegan Life. Although this recipe is raw and uses a dehydrator, I just put mine in the oven to speed up the process and they were scrumptious!
Enjoy all these healthy meal inspirations in the July 2014 Issue of Healthy Mama Magazine (formally The Goodness Magazine) together with many more healthy meals, snacks, treats & kids recipes all-in-one place.
By Bamik H