Strawberry Mini Cheesecake Slices
By Lena from Pure Vegan Food
1 cup walnuts
1 cup dried figs
½ cup shredded coconut
2 cups fresh strawberries
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 teaspoon coconut nectar
2 cups raw cashews soaked
2 tablespoons coconut nectar
2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 lemons juiced
½ cup strawberries sliced
- In a blender pulse walnuts a few times, add in figs, and shredded coconut. Blend well. Press mixture into pan form layered with parchment paper.
- Blend ingredients of strawberry jam. Pour over crust. Place in the freezer.
- Blend ingredients for filling and add mixture on top of the jam and smooth out.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, remove from freezer 30 minutes prior to eating.
- Remove cake from form.
- Top with sliced strawberries.
- Run a smooth, sharp knife under hot water and cut into bites.
This creamy, no-bake cheesecake was created by Lena from Pure Vegan Food. Check out loads of delicious recipes and articles in next edition of Healthy Mama Magazine. Click below to subscribe to our NEW DOUBLE-SIZED editions…x
Grab Your Free Issue Today!
Join 1000’s of mama’s who are creating the best possible health for their families and their little happy souls.
Subscribe below to keep all your issues on your device everywhere you go.