We have loads of scrumptious desert ideas in this months issue but we somehow attracted a delicious collection of blueberry desert ideas as well! Blueberries are incredibly loaded with antioxidants and are actually one of the many amazing fruits and vegetables out there which are not alkaline but so good for you that it balances out.
Always best to buy your blueberries organically and in season but if you just can’t wait to get your taste buds around these tempters, then go for frozen. There’s a whole lotta love right here.
Not only are you lucky enough to be loaded up with blueberry goodness, but one of THE MOST AMAZING chocolate cakes I have ever laid eyes on and it’s gluten free, dairy free and I’m going to say healthy…:)
- Double lemon bar sorbet tart – sweet & tart flavors that dance in your mouth
- Raw fig, vanilla and coconut tarts – simply incredible, filled with nutrients and a hit with adults and the kids
- Mini cherry pies – TWO ingredients only and super sweet and delicious
- Paleo dark chocolate crunch bars – crunchy, nourishing goodness
- Paleo chocolate cake – the picture speaks a thousand words!
- Blueberry crumb squares – soft, moist and super healthy
- Grain-free blueberry muffins – loved by the kids and delicious
Enjoy all these healthy dinner ideas in Issue 3 (Sep 2014) of Healthy Mama Magazine together with many more healthy snacks, treats & kids recipes all-in-one place.